Monday, June 6, 2011

The Economy

Just lately a liberal analyst made the statement over the radio waves concerning the economy, This is in deed a dark hour,” he declared. These are not the words that people want to hear, but have sadly, come to expect.

The government has continued for some time, to print money
to pay it’s debts. The problem is, now we can no longer print enough to do so. We have run out of money. Attempts are being made right now to raise the debt ceiling. Concerns of insolvency are being voiced. Fear is laying hold of the hearts of the elite. Conspiracy theorists are having a heyday and the world (not just the U.S.), does not know what to do.

I suppose when I was a kid, my parents struggled from time to time with money. Who doesn’t? If they did though, my two brothers and I were never privy to it. We just lived our lives as though everything would continue as it always had.

I do not suggest the ostrich approach, hiding our head in the sand and pretending everything is alright when it clearly isn’t. What I am suggesting, is that we continue to trust God as we always have. He still owns “the cattle upon a thousand hills,” and He is not about to go broke. We must remain “…faithful unto death” and, of course, He remains faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment